What Me Worry?

Dusting this one off from July 29, 2011 
 
I have come a long way in the worry game. I tend to put most of my worries... nearly all of my worries in my hands...then lift them up and give them to GOD. seriously...it's very simple and makes life go a lot easier!
 






I need to read this every day. just to remember how important it is. I was awake way too much last night worrying about the past. rollin' back and forth , too and fro. did no good. did not change a thing. have a super day peeps.

There are two days in every week about which we should not
worry, two days that should be kept from fear and
apprehension. One of these days is yesterday, with its
mistakes and cares, its faults and blunders, its aches and
pains. Yesterday has passed forever beyond our control. All
the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday. We
cannot undo a single act we performed. We cannot erase a
single word we said. Yesterday is gone beyond recall. Do I
still worry about what happened yesterday?


Got a new hat for Christmas- ain't she cute! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10, 9, 8, 7...BLASTOFF!

Bulldogs, Guinea Pigs and Courage

7- The Book Club