And the Struggle Continues...a look back.

I wrote this on Friday, August 12, 2011 


busybody...interfere...these words jumped off the page from the following email that I receive daily. I want to interfere. I want to be a busy body. but today I shall resist..and the next day and the next until the will is dead and then perhaps I will become a force for good...

That was over a year ago. I must say that over the last year I have turned more towards the Word. diving into scripture is one way to keep the gossip and the negativity away. But when it does get close and perhaps even creep into my mind I try very very hard to find where God is in the situation.
And importantly pray for those that "bother" me. Pray and LOVE my enemies. a year ago that sounded impossible. But with God ALL things are possible!

Meditation for the Day
The moment a thing seems wrong to you or a person's actions to be not what you think they should be, at that moment begins your obligation and responsibility to pray for those wrongs to be righted or that person to be changed. What is wrong in your surroundings or in the people you know? Think about these things and make these matters your responsibility. Not to interfere or be a busybody, but to pray that a change may come through your influence. You may see lives altered and evils banished in time. You can become a force for good wherever you are.

Zac and I on our mornin' breakfast date! do you love those eyes or what? :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10, 9, 8, 7...BLASTOFF!

Bulldogs, Guinea Pigs and Courage

7- The Book Club