Are you ready? ok, read on...

I "relocated" this an exact year ago from Proverbs 31 Ministries.It was posted as a note on Facebook. Since we are waist deep in the adoption process I am dusting off old writings and reusing them here in the BLOG. Just last night these words were prayed over me at my church. coincidence...me thinks not. Yes LORD. I am listening. I am willing. Thank you for your blessings each day. Amen!


Are you ready to become a more Jesus-dependent, God-confident woman whose assurance is found in Him alone?
 If so, when you find yourself standing in the shadow of self-doubt, instead of wishing for more self-confidence, pray for lasting God-confidence!
 Then turn towards the Light so your heart can focus on and live in the security of His promises:

• When you feel inadequate, remember God says: You are CHOSEN.
“‘You are my witnesses,’ declares the Lord, ‘and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he.’” (Isa. 43:10a, NIV)

• When you feel unable or unstable, God says: You are ABLE.
“The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.”

• When you feel unworthy, remember God says: You are LOVED.
“You are precious and honored in my sight, and…I love you.” (Isa. 43:4a, NIV)

Lord, Your Word says I am a chosen woman, a royal priest, a holy daughter, a woman belonging to You. Help me remember that You have called me out of the shadows of my doubts to tell others about the Light and hope I’ve found in You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.



 Cora is trying out her new stretchy pants! 8/11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10, 9, 8, 7...BLASTOFF!

7- The Book Club

Day Two of Food. Prayer + adoption blessings!