Hmmmm makes me wanna cancel my contract with Verizon...what do you think?

Found this jewel back in October 2011. Actually I am thinking of QUITTING cell phones. for 3 phones we have a bill of over 180 bucks a month. I am thinking a house phone is all we need. Yep. time to NOT be always available!!!!!!
Amen!
Bible VS cellphones


Ever wonder what would
happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone?

What if we
carried it around in our purses or pockets?

What if we flipped through
it several times a day?

What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot
it?

What if we used it to receive messages from the text?

What
if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?

What if we gave it to
Kids as gifts?

What if we used it when we traveled?

What if we
used it in case of emergency?

This is something to make you
go....hmm...where is my Bible?

Oh, and one more thing.

Unlike
our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Bible being
disconnected
because Jesus already paid the bill.

Makes you stop and think 'where are
my priorities? And no dropped calls!


God rewards long days with awesome sunsets  at the Dominion Bridge

Comments

  1. Love the picture, but my cell phone and my iPad both have my Bible on them...guess I don't leave home, or anywhere else, without it! (and if even reads to me if my eyes are too tired to focus!!!!!!!!!!!) God is good, and He sure turns all things in to good, when we just let go of tryin' to do it ourselves (yep He's working on me too / still)!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10, 9, 8, 7...BLASTOFF!

7- The Book Club

Bulldogs, Guinea Pigs and Courage