Where's all the burning bushes???

A while ago I asked my friends on Facebook to give me a go to scripture. I was weary, burdened, my heart hurt and my emotions we so very low. Over 25 friends took time to respond and in no particular order I am meditating on the scriptures that they shared and also praying for them at the same time.

So first will you join me and pray for my friend Heather . Lord we lift Heather and her sweet family up to you. I ask that you keep them safe and that their home be filled with love and laughter. I praise you for Heather hearing your small still voice and offering me a Word in my time of need. I thank you for her faithfulness and prayers. Amen.

OK, so Heather suggested  Psalm 29:11:



Psalm 29:11New International Version (NIV)
11 The Lord gives strength to his people;
    the Lord blesses his people with peace.
 
 
When I wrote that FB post I had lost all peace. Yet I knew, as a believer , others could bless me and show me peace.
Me not feeling so well with my husband  by my side.
 
When I was weak and weary my husband was my strength provided directly from God. This is what God does. People say were are the miracles, the burning bushes and the angels? I tell you I have experienced angels here on earth. My husband, my friends, my family all surround me in good times and bad times.
My Mom came up from Florida to take care of me after surgery.
 
 I appreciate a hug and a person saying "I have no words for what you are enduring right now" but they prayed for me. That is what mattered. Or the person who indeed lost a child and permitted me to grieve for as long as it takes.
 
 
 Sometimes you need to hear - go ahead, cry, get mad, be sad, ask for help.
 
 
 Utilize your friends and family. They are your angels on earth. If they edify you , lift you up in prayer and maybe even get you to laugh on a rough day....Well then, you my friend are blessed!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10, 9, 8, 7...BLASTOFF!

7- The Book Club

Day Two of Food. Prayer + adoption blessings!