Jesus take the wheel...


 A while ago I asked my friends on Facebook to give me a go to scripture. I was weary, burdened, my heart hurt and my emotions were so very low. Over 25 friends took time to respond and in no particular order I am meditating on the scriptures that they shared and also praying for them at the same time.

So first will you join me and pray for my friend Sandy . Lord we lift Sandy and her sweet family up to you. I ask that you keep them safe and that their life be filled with love and laughter. I praise you for Sandy hearing your small still voice and offering me a Word in my time of need. I thank you for her faithfulness and prayers. Amen.

 OK, so Sandy suggested  Psalm 16:8






I have set the Lord always before me because he is at my right hand I will not be shaken.



When I feel fear, doubt, worry or scared I can set that aside. I can know deep down that the Lord is there. He has been there forever.

He has never left my side. He will not forsake me. The Lord is present always and forever.


I need not be shaken. That means I can stop the worry, fear and doubt in it's tracks by remembering this Psalm. He is at my right hand I will NOT be shaken.


In layman's terms- The Lord is riding shotgun but he also has the wheel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10, 9, 8, 7...BLASTOFF!

Bulldogs, Guinea Pigs and Courage

7- The Book Club