being a victim

ahhhh. being a victim.

dusted this off from June 2011
I am not a victim of others, but rather a victim of my expectations, choices and dishonesty. When I expect others to be what I want them to be and not who they are, when they fail to meet my expectations, I am hurt. When my choices are based on self-centeredness, I find I am lonely and distrustful. I gain confidence in myself, however, when I practice honesty in all my affairs. When I search my motives and am honest and trusting, I am aware of the capacity for harm in situations and can avoid those that are harmful.
perhaps I do need a meeting....

Here and today in 2012 I choose to walk in Faith with my Savior Jesus Christ. Good or Bad he gets me through.

I hope you can walk with the Lord. And if you do God Bless you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10, 9, 8, 7...BLASTOFF!

Bulldogs, Guinea Pigs and Courage

7- The Book Club