We don't always have to be on the front line...

A while ago I asked my friends on Facebook to give me a go to scripture. I was weary, burdened, my heart hurt and my emotions we so very low. Over 25 friends took time to respond and in no particular order I am meditating on the scriptures that they shared and also praying for them at the same time.

So first will you join me and pray for my friend Marti . Lord we lift Marti up to you. I ask that you keep her safe and that her life be filled with love and laughter. I praise you for Marti hearing your small still voice and offering me a Word in my time of need. I thank you for her faithfulness and prayers. Amen.

OK, so Marti suggested  2 Chronicles 32: 7-8

2 Chronicles 32:7-8New International Version (NIV)
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria and the vast army with him, for there is a greater power with us than with him. With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said.

we don't always have to be on the front lines.   
click that link to view a short video that explains the title of this blog.

Be strong and courageous.






Sometimes we do not feel physically strong or mentally strong but we must remain spiritually strong and rely on our mighty God in the rough times.

Never let the Enemy cut off your communication line with the Lord. He is there. He is with us. God never leaves us.


Do not be afraid or discouraged because of...
fill in the blank....the cancer, the miscarriage, the behavior of others, the loss of a job....
there is a far greater power with us...than with any of those earthly trials.

For those earthly trials are only momentary! Just a blip on the radar screen. WE keep our eyes on spending ETERNITY in Heaven with God.


For the Lord our God is with us- He is right there with us to fight our battles. So keep the confidence. You must always remember that the Lord your God is with you. He will never forsake you.

For a  long dark month in February of this year I lay physically and mentally exhausted yet hung on for dear life to my belief, my love for Christ and I prayed.

That was all the courage I could muster up. But God was there to close the gap and today I claim VICTORY over the enemy.

Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10, 9, 8, 7...BLASTOFF!

Bulldogs, Guinea Pigs and Courage

7- The Book Club