UPDATED to add an Amazon Wishlist : *please be advised, I am not a non-profit. I am a person helping other persons. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk! Amazon Wish List I've been up since 4 doing something that I love. Fluff and fold. Seriously if you don't believe me ask my friends. I have lived in our new city for over a year now. I have a confession to make... I have been ignoring the homeless. I have been driving by , looking in their eyes. I have made mental notes of their location, their signs, the way they dress and walk back and forth, searching for connection. But I never stop. I have been taking stock of what is available in a community that has no Public Transit. I have seen one location downtown that does a type of food handout. That is it. But yet, I see them. My addressless friends popping up everywhere. Some look approachable. Some rant to themselves. All are someone's child. I was out enjoying a solo trip to the old Dollar Store and ...
Comments
Post a Comment